Accelerating Equity Learning Community
Accelerated Learning Community
To help support states as they implement and advance equity practices within their state/jurisdiction, the National MCH Workforce Development Center has just announced a new “Accelerating Equity Learning Community.”
- The Center will facilitate learning across six Title V state teams from April through August 2022.
- Primarily virtual format; includes peer and tool-based sessions
- Opportunity to advance equity regardless of the scale of change
- A brief application will be released on February 1 and more information is now available on the MCH Workforce Development Center’s website.
FYI — Timeline for Applications and Learning Community:
- Available February 1
- Due March 1
- Notification by March 11
- Learning Community runs from April-August 2022 (primarily virtual format; includes peer and tool-based sessions)
- In-person Learning Institute planned for the week of May
For more information:
Rebecca Greenleaf, WDC Training Coordinator, email@example.com